Gain the recognition you deserve, Set an example to all entrepreneurs, and Win the Business of the Year Awards.
Here below are some of the conditions:
You can apply for the “Business of the Year” if you meet all the following requirements:
• You are aged 18 or over only;
• You are the legal representative of the business that you are running;
• Your businesses must be at least 51% owned by entrepreneurs of Lebanese nationality;
• Your business has been established for at least one financial year;
• You are a for-profit business;
• Your business annual turnover does not exceed USD 5,000,000;
• Your business is registered in the Lebanese Commercial Registry;
• Your business activity is not listed in the BLC Bank Awards Exclusion List.
Your business will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
• Creativity criterion: Innovation of the project’s idea and concept, its uniqueness and differentiation on the market.
• Financial criterion: The profitability and growth rates of the business, the financial impact of the business and the economic opportunities created.
• Sustainability criterion: The development strategy of the business, its governance structure and other aspects indicating its chances of long-term success and future growth.
• Corporate Social Responsibility criterion: Social opportunities created and impact on environment and society in terms of jobs created and diversity & inclusion in employment structure.
Weighing on the assessed criteria
Your final grade will be determined according to the following weights:
|Corporate Social Responsibility criterion||15%|
The jury will select the winner of the “Business of the Year”, among the top 8 finalists, based on an oral presentation.