Gain the recognition you deserve, set an example to all women, and Win the Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.
Here below are some of the conditions:
You can apply for the “Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards” if you meet all the following requirements:
- You are a woman;
- You own at least 51% of the business that you are running;
- You are Lebanese;
- Your business has been established for at least one financial year;
- You are a for-profit business;
- Your business annual turnover does not exceed USD 5,000,000;
- Your business is registered in the Lebanese Commercial Registry;
- Your business activity is not listed in the BLC Bank Awards Exclusion List.
Your business will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Creativity criterion: Innovation of the project’s idea and concept, its uniqueness and differentiation on the market.
- Financial criterion: The profitability and growth rates of the business, the financial impact of the business and the economic opportunities created.
- Sustainability criterion: The development strategy of the business, its governance structure and other aspects indicating its chances of long-term success and future growth.
- Corporate Social Responsibility criterion: Social opportunities created and impact on environment and society in terms of jobs created and diversity & inclusion in employment structure.
Weightings on the assessed criteria
Your final grade will be determined according to the following weights:
|Corporate Social Responsibility criterion||15%|
The jury will select the winner of the “Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards”, among the top 8 finalists, based on an oral presentation.